We bow to the Mother Nature
Have you ever witnessed the sound of Bugle? It is the sound about a unhealthy and the unclean trash. The reason behind the sound is the ‘Bugle Trust’ of Tumakuru, who are united together to make the India clean under Prime Minister’s ‘Swachh Bharath Abhiyan’. A trust is made up of young and enthusiastic minds.
Bugle Trust, KARNATAKA – A Tumakuru based Young Social Worker Mr. Yadhu. N. Ramu has formed this unique Social Community with a group of volunteers with the aim and objectives of creating awareness in the citizen of Tumakuru with the slogan “Clean Tumakuru, Green Tumakuru and My Tumakuru”. It has adopted the theme #SankalpSeSiddhi for the development of New India.
The Trust is on a mission to change lives of society a well disciplined, respect each other and love green through simple practical interventions.
The Trust Focuses on 3 core areas of this society – Education, Environment and Equality
Do you wish to join your hands with us?
You can offer the following as per conveniences:
- You can join hands during free time for our program
- You can donate funds for improvement of Trust; to service none.
- You can cooperate for cultural and physical activates.
- You can Donate sapling and joining with us for plantation.
- You can Donate the Trash or dustbin to be placed in the public areas.
- You can donate the equipments which is useful for cleaning and planting.
Please come, let all join together to make our natures clean and green. It is the gift which we can present to our next generation.